There are many ways volunteers make the work we do possible. Read below for some of our current needs or contact email@example.com with any questions.
updated June 20, 2020
On the Farm
- Animal Care Assistants: Work alongside our staff caregivers during morning or evening chore times. Tasks include cleaning, feeding and watering animals. Must commit to a regular scheduled chore time each week. A great way to learn about caring for sanctuary animals.
- Barn and Grounds Crew: Help with farm building and maintenance projects — weekend mornings, Spring through Fall.
- Social Media/PR: Expand and engage our virtual community using Facebook and Instagram. Must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of engaging followers using appropriate social media tools. Must be willing to get new photos and content from the farm on a weekly basis.
Programs and Board of Directors
- Humane Education Program: Assist with virtual outreach, as well as in-person activities in local schools and on-site afterschool programs. Weekday hours will be required.
- Board of Directors: Looking for positive people with a passion for our mission and a background in business, accounting, or non-profit fundraising. Contact us directly to discuss further.
- Volunteer Coordination: Help cultivate volunteer resources to fulfill our mission and current program needs. Must have good computer, organization, and communication skills. Previous volunteer coordination experience is preferred.
If you have a passion for helping farm animals and people in our community and a serious interest in helping us in any of these volunteer capacities, please complete our Volunteer Application Form.