There are many ways volunteers make the work we do possible. Read below for some of our current needs or contact email@example.com with any questions.
updated July 22, 2020
On the Farm
- Animal Care Assistants: Work alongside our staff caregivers during morning or evening chore times. Tasks include cleaning, feeding and watering animals. Must commit to a regularly scheduled chore time each week.
- Barn and Grounds Crew: Help with farm building and maintenance projects.
- Social Media/Photography: Expand and engage our virtual community using Facebook, Instagram and more. Must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of engaging followers using appropriate social media tools. Will also need to get new photos, videos and content from the farm on a weekly basis.
Programs and Board of Directors
- Board of Directors: Looking for positive people with a passion for our mission and a background in business, accounting, or non-profit fundraising. Contact us directly to discuss further.
- Fundraising: Assist with cultivating prospective donors to help us fulfill our mission and provide for the needs of our animals. Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as basic computer and organizational skills. Previous nonprofit development experience is preferred.
- Humane Education Program: Assist with virtual outreach and (pandemic-allowing) in-person activities at the farm and in local schools. Experienced vegan or plant-based educators and/or farm animal advocates are preferred. Weekday hours will be required.
If you have a passion for helping farmed animals and a serious interest in helping us in any of these capacities, please complete our Volunteer Application Form. We will contact you shortly to discuss your interests and, if applicable, schedule an orientation and tour.