We would love to hear from you if you have time and/or special skills you’d like to share with us to help the animals and our mission. Some of the current projects we need volunteer help with are:
- Community outreach (tabling events, posting flyers…)
- Fundraising, development and event planning
- Saturday morning barn and grounds crew
- Weekday visitor group assistance
- Carpentry, fence and building repair and maintenance
- Gardening and raised bed planning, building and maintenance
- Plant-based lifestyle and humane education and outreach
- Care Farm outreach, coordination and visitor group assistance
- Social Media / PR assistance
To find out more, complete an Application Form.
Please remember when coming out to the farm that we have a strict no smokes, no pets policy. We also ask that, out of respect for all farm animals, you only bring in plant-based food to the farm.