We would love to hear from you if you have time and/or special skills you’d like to share with us to help the animals and our mission. Some of the current projects we need volunteer help with are:
- Community outreach (tabling events, posting flyers, social media updating, photography, etc.)
- Fundraising and event planning
- Weekend morning animal house cleaning
- Weekday volunteer group hosting (9-4)
- Newsletter production (must know WordPress and Mailchimp)
- Parking lot and pasture maintenance and clearing (chainsaw experience necessary)
- Fence building, repair and maintenance
- Gardening and raised bed building
- Plant-based lifestyle education and outreach
- Care Farm outreach, coordination and visitor guides
- Marketing / PR intern
To find out more, complete an Application Form.
Please remember when coming out to the farm that we have a strict no smokes, no pets policy. We also ask that, out of respect for all farm animals, you only bring in plant-based food to the farm.